5 TIPS to STYLING YOUR PERFECT JOGGER
Style your jogger for active, leisure, or lifestyle. Whether curling up on your couch with a glass of rosé and a psychological thriller or strutting the street to work or a night out with friends, a jogger is slowly becoming the classic staple to anyone’s wardrobe. Dressing up or down, you can wear the jogger with almost anything that’s already hanging in your closet. Here are 5 tips to transforming your jogger from comfy cozy to comfy chic and how to pick them!
- Length: The elastic band that cinches at the bottom of the jogger can taper at either your ankle or calf, having the jogger be considered full length or capri. The jogger at its full length can also be cinched to the calf from the ankle creating a baggy and more casual look.
- Material: Joggers are made in a variety of fabric, with the classic being polyester and cotton. With the style of pant becoming more popular, joggers can also be made with a lightweight denim, linen, or silk blend. The fabric of the jogger can form your silhouette, whether crisp and professional or relaxed and cute.
- Color and Print: From solid black to bright animal prints, designers are making joggers in every shade and print imaginable. Wear a neutral tone with heels and a blazer to work or a cheetah print, flats, and distressed tee to run errands!
- Shoe: The cinched bottom of the jogger is perfect for highlighting your shoe of choice. You can see people wearing tennis shoes, sandals, pumps, platforms, and booties. With the cold weather coming in, you can pair with booties and a tucked in blouse for a night out or sneakers and matching hoodie for a night in.
- Accessorize: Joggers can pair easily with almost any shoe or top; same rings true for accessories. Whether carrying your classic briefcase to the office or a new weekender tote to the gym, anything goes. Dress up a neutral pair with statement earrings or complement with subtle gold necklaces. Tie a slimming sweatshirt to your waist to relax the look or step it up with a white winter jacket. But, the most important item to add to any outfit with any jogger is your confidence.
Throughout your daily routine, during your workday, or on a spontaneous trip, you can wear a jogger with basically any item! Just remember, the most important thing to wear with any outfit is your confidence. Snap a photo of yourself wearing one of our joggers and get featured on our insta!
SHOP HERE for our favorite joggers!